STAINLESS STEEL LARGE DIAMETER FABRICATED PIPES
This covers electric - fusion welded austenitic Chromium-nickel stainless steel pipe suitable for corrosive or high temperature service, both. Five classes of pipe are covered under this specification:
- Class 1: Double side welded using filler material and 100% radio graphed.
- Class 2: Double side welded using filler material. No radiography required.
- Class 3: Single side welding using filler material and 100% radio graphed.
- Class 4: As class 3, expert root pass may be made without filler.
- Class 5: Double side welded using filler material and spot radio graphed.
Product Range Large Diameter Fabricated Pipes
|Grade||201, 202, 301, 302, 304, 304L, 309S, 310S, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 904L, 409L, 410S, 430, 410, 420, 2205|
|Size||18 &"NB - 60"NB|
|Thickness||Sch5s, Sch10s/10, Sch20, Sch40s/40, Std, Sch80s.|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length as per Customer specific requirement Max. up to 12 Meter|
|Capacity||1800 MT per Annum|
|Standards||ASTM ASME DIN JIS or any other International standard|
|Standards||Plain End, Beveled End|
Tubes & Pipes Testing
Every product is minutely checked at various stages during the process.
Our testing facilities include:
- Hydro tester
- Pneumatic tester
- Eddy current tester
- Tensile tester
- Hardness tester
- Metallurgical microscope
- Surface roughness tester
- IGC test apparatus
- Chemical testing facility
- 100% Radiography by X-Ray (If applicable)
Tubes & Pipes Application
- Paper And Pulp Industry
- Chilling Plants
- Architectural Applications
- Desalination Plants
- Submersible Pumps
- Water Pipelines
- Dairies And Breweries
- Power Plants
- Heating Exchangers & Condensers
- Sugar Mills
- Textile Machineries
- Heating Elements
- Food & Beverages
- Fertilizer Plants